Nobel Foundation is a not-for-profit organization registered as a public charitable trust. It is founded by Nobel group of come to link all hands to recreate a world-class water resource management for rural development , that will offer the very best to its people, socially, economically and intellectually. Nobel Foundations aims to be at the forefront, addressing the issues and challenges faced by rural areas , engaging all stakeholders for inclusive and sustainable solutions.
Nobel Foundation seeks to enthuse easily implementable, innovative solutions that the users would need little effort in practising. Facilitating close co-operation with elected representatives, government authorities, local community and all major service organizations/associations in the city, it shall strive to nourish the Glow.
What We Do
WATER MANAGEMENT PANEL will strive to improve and assure water availability for the generations to come, with a vision to provide free flowing drinking quality water, off the municipal taps. The following are the major initiatives of Panel:
To sensitize the community on conservative use of water and educate & support them in instituting Rain Water Harvesting Systems;
To engage the administration, people’s representatives and the community for the recreation and rejuvenation of all water bodies and their sustainance; and
To sensitize all stakeholders to abstain from misuse of water bodies, for an equitable usage.
Nobel Foundation dreams to reinstate the glory of the WATER restoration in all spheres. A city with unparalleled qualities of harmony, love, enlightenment, engagement and excellence in its citizens.
Nobel Foundation shall follow a multipronged approach towards the development
Our Mission is Sustainable Water Security to meet the future demand of Rural places and locations, by implementing various projects in the following areas:
- Restore and rejuvenate water bodies in and around Rural places and locations
- Expand and strengthen Rain Water Harvesting across Rural places and locations
- Promote Recycling and Reuse of Waste water.
Our mission is to achieve Sustainable Water Security for Rural places and locations, by collectively engaging the community as part of this effort, so that there is ownership and accountability from all stakeholders. Our strategy includes the following aspects:
- Restore and Rejuvenate Water Bodies in and around Rural places and locations
- Expand and Strengthen Rain Water Harvesting
- Deepen the impact of Rain Water Harvesting (RWH) by ensuring 100% coverage of buildings with technically correct RWH Structures
- Campus Rain Water Harvesting
- Storm Water Harvesting
- Promote Recycling and Reuse of Waste Water
- Ground Water Recharge using treated / recycled water
- Recycling of Grey Water